Guidelines for attending Breeze Yoga classes
I will be following all guidelines set out by the Manitoba Government and their public health authorities. Here is what I am doing to keep the space safe:
- I offer an online registration system. Please register in advance for every class to ensure social distancing regulations are adhered to.
- Mats will be placed 2 metres apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entrance to the studio.
- There is a no late policy for in studio classes. Doors will be locked when the class begins.
- Studio is cleaned in between each class.
- I recommend you bring your own props if you have them; however, Breeze Yoga provides the use of bolsters, blocks, blankets and belts. Blocks are sanitized between each class, and soft props are sprayed and left to sit for several days before being used again.
- Doors open 15 minutes before class. If you are waiting at the door, please maintain adequate social distance, or wait in your car.
- Mask use is required due to current government protocols. Social distancing between students is required.
- Please enter and exit the studio promptly.
It is important to stay home if:
- You have any cold or flu-like symptoms such as: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, weakness, or headache.
- You are being tested for Covid-19 or are in contact with someone currently being tested for Covid-19.
- You have traveled: please follow government guidelines if you have left the country/province.
Pre-registering and payment
I have established an online system for class registration. You may purchase a 10 or 20 class pass, or individual classes for $13. Payment must be made prior to class (preferably by e-transfer, but cheque and cash is acceptable).
There is no expiry date on your pass – you can use it for future sessions.
Cancellation policy: If you cannot attend a class you’ve signed up for, please let me know at least one hour ahead of time by cancelling using the link in your confirmation email; or sending me a message, and it won’t affect your pass. (No-shows will be considered a class used).
- A class could be cancelled with short notice if there is any health or safety concern. You will be notified via email if a class is cancelled.