Guidelines for attending Breeze Yoga classes
I will be following all guidelines set out by the Manitoba Government and their public health authorities. Here is what I am doing to keep the space safe:
- I offer an online registration system. Please register in advance for every class to ensure there is enough room for everyone.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entrance to the studio.
- There is a no late policy for in studio classes. Doors will be locked when the class begins.
- Effective September 3, 2021, all students must present proof of vaccination to take a class in studio.
- Doors open 15 minutes before class.
- Wearing a mask while not on your mat is recommended.
- Please enter and exit the studio promptly.
Please stay home if:
- You have any cold or flu-like symptoms such as: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, weakness, or headache.
- You are being tested for Covid-19 or are in contact with someone currently being tested for Covid-19.
Pre-registering and payment
I have established an online system for class registration. You may purchase a 10 or 20 class pass, or individual classes for $12. Payment must be made prior to class (preferably by e-transfer, but cheque and cash is acceptable).
Class Passes are valid for 1 year from date of purchase – you can use it for future sessions.
Cancellation policy: If you cannot attend a class you’ve signed up for, please let me know at least one hour ahead of time by cancelling using the link in your confirmation email; or sending me a message, and it won’t affect your pass. (No-shows will be considered a class used).
- A class could be cancelled with short notice if there is any health or safety concern. You will be notified via email if a class is cancelled.